Saturday 11 July 2009

My takes on this months challenges over at ScrapLounge !!!!



This is my take on the monthly challenge! I have used Basic Grey papers and one of Terri's (from TJs Scrapwords) chipboard designs which I have inked with blue and then black over the top. And I have included some stitching too!

And this is my take on Lizzy's sketch! A pic of Rondelle at Stick 'n' Giggles retreat from back in March! Featuring another of Terri's designs!!!!

Terri is the sponsor for this month over at ScrapLounge! Check out some of her fantastically priced chipboard shapes, words and other designs! http://www.meanttobe.com.au/

2 comments:

LINDA the SCRAP_ADDICT said...

Congratulations on being published again Miss Jody....!! Purchased the magazine yesterday and while having a cuppa noticed your lovely layout of your girl........very kewl!!

AND LOOK MUM NO HANDS!!

Stick 'n' Giggle said...

awwww shucks! thanks linda!