The HANDMADE EXPO yay! From 8am til 2pm at the Ipswich Turf Club Brisbane Road Bundamba, The Handmade Expo will showcase some of the finest handmadies around! Come for a look! Stick 'n' Giggle will be there too! All new Prima in stock, Echo Park, Basic Grey and more! Felicity Flower will be there too - you should see what my mum has been making now! So so cute and perfect Easter Presents too! Hope to see you!
Friday, 15 April 2011
Friday, 1 April 2011
I received this award from the lovely Ann over at http://raggedyannsplayground.blogspot.com/ Thank you Ann - I appreciate it! The rules of the game are I now have to tell you 7 things about me and then I am to send this to 15 of my friends! So here you are - 7 things about me....
- I have two gorgeous daughters
- I have been married for 21 years this year
- I don't really like cats - I have two doggies
- I don't really like to cook - I have a wonderful husband who does that for me
- I play roller derby
- My biggest fear is failure
- I teach business administration
- My Mum - Felicity Flower
- Liesa - Handmade Heaven
- Miriam - Bubba Chennile
- Kellie - Kellie Christie
- Janie - Handmade at Woolshed Creek
- Jodi - QTea and Dream.Create.Inspire
- Gigi - She's got Issues
Posted by Stick 'n' Giggle at 8:51 am
Well....I think that is it for now! Oh! Stick 'n' Giggle is holding a retreat in September at Caloundra! If you would like to come, please let me know and I will email you the info!!!!
Posted by Stick 'n' Giggle at 7:37 am