Wednesday 12 October 2011

Whoops!!!!!

I am sorry I have been such a stranger.....There is no excuse for my lack of blogging.....Just pure time loss! Please forgive me.....

I am sitting here with my eyes popping out of my head after a long and very very testing 10 and a half hour day at work.....and thought to myself, I MUST update my blog....after a conversation with Tracey and Crece' from Fancy That Scrapbooking, I realised even more that this is something that I need to do and do often.....I can assure you all, I will try!

Sooooo - what is going on in the world of you crafty, scrappy, lovely people????? Leave a comment and on the weekend I will read them all and do a random draw for a small prize from me!

Saturday is the Handmade Expo at the Ipswich Turf Club Brisbane Road Bundamba! I hope the weather stays fine!!!! Do you think it will be? There is a very special lady attending this month - Gigi from GiSt Creative will be there with some of her gorgeous canvas creations! I can't wait to see them all! I would love another "girl" to come and live with Miss Billy.....and even though I make my own, they are just not the same!!!!!!

Well I think that is enough babbling for me for one night....and I also think I really need to go to bed!

I PROMISE I will chat again real soon!
xo

2 comments:

G.T. said...

Wish I lived closer so I could go to the Ipswich market too! Weekends just always seem to be so busy. Maybe I should just make a plan and book it into the diary
Trish

Stick 'n' Giggle said...

we would love that trish! xo