Saturday 28 January 2012

Hmmmmm!

Ok so the SALE has been and gone! But...there is still a mountain of stock that has been reduced down and I need to move it to make way for all the new releases arriving in Australia soon! Soooo, anytime you would like to arrange to pop in, please just send me an email or SMS and I am sure we can arrange something! Remember, afternoons are great or possibly anytime some Friday's and weekends!


New Stock!


There is heaps of new stock in store now including:


Echo Park - It's a Boy's Life



Basic Grey - Kissing Booth





October Afternoon - Farmhouse



January Competition


I have had a few entries emailed through, but I would love to see LOTS more! Please email though your layout before MIDNIGHT on TUESDAY, to be in the running for the draw!


Hope to hear from you soon!

Happy Scrapping!

0 comments: